Labels

20 February 2010

Lovely Finds on Friday

Yay!  I am finally back up and running again!  Nasty things computer viruses... they cause such chaos!

I haven't done much browsing this week, but I do have a few lovely finds to share...

Like these coin purses and pouches in awesome fabrics from Baumig on DaWanda...  I do love Japanese fabrics...











I am so in love with this painting by Sophie Adde....  and plenty more of her beautiful paintings.



















And these melamine mugs and trays in the London Calling collection by Michelle Mason...


I also love the stunning artwork by Sybile on DaWanda...


And finally, these cute crochet patterns by Melbangel on Etsy...


I am making this little turtle now, and she is going together nicely...

So, that's it from me for now.  I am so relieved to have my computer back...

Happy weekend!

Arabella Chickie in Palma de Mallorca

No comments: