Labels

20 June 2010

Some lovely Etsy finds...

I haven't been on Etsy for a long time, so I thought I would have a look this afternoon and see what lovely things I could find.  It's such a great place to visit for crating inspiration and general eye candy!

Here are some of the things I like right now...

Some beautiful handmade stoneware from Alina Hayes Ceramics.

























A cute little bead doll from Variation.

























A gorgeous fairy card set (one of them with this supercute image) from Made in Pixieland.

























These amazing polymer clay buttons from Tessa Ann...


















































And beautiful glass buttons from More Than Buttons.  I couldn't resist buying some of these...





















and these...





















Happy Saturday!

Arabella Chickie in Palma de Mallorca

1 comment:

ChickieChirps said...

Gorgeous buttons Arabella. I see the detail in the Fimo/ clay buttons! We could do that!
Bookie-bird