Labels

29 September 2010

Wanna see my latest Etsy purchases?

Well I haven't received them yet because I only just ordered them yesterday, but I am very excited about them!  Someone commented to me recently that I needed a stitch counter for my crochet so that I didn't have to have random bits of paper lying around the place with little tallies marked on them.  I thought that was a great idea, but it turns out that the kind I pictured in my head are a little bit harder to find than I thought they would be.  Yesterday I did a bit of a search on Etsy and found this...





















This is a clip on tally counter that should hopefully take the place of my multiple messy scraps of paper... I'm so excited!  I purchased this from Judyswag's Charming Handmade Goodies.  And while I was there, I couldn't resist these clip on stitch markers...






















And then I saw these cute little stitch markers over at Scarymerry's shop and I couldn't resist them either.  These ones pictured are for knitting, but the ones I ordered will have hooks for crochet stitches so that they can be removed easily.






































And now that I have purchased all these cool crochet supplies my husband has told me I must stop crocheting because it is hurting my hands too much!  Maybe if I just do a little bit at a time?

Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece

3 comments:

Jodi said...

These are so cute and sweet!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

ChickieChirps said...

Wow, who thought crocheting could become so complicated! Counting stitches? Clearly I have a lot to learn. I still haven't looked at my book, but will have to delay as I have a tendonitis type thing with my wrist so am supposed to not use my hand for anything for about 6 weeks (yeah right, try lifting Chickie with one arm!!)For now I shall continue to live vicariously through your creativity Arabella.
NMC

ChickieChirps said...

Arabella, love these gorgeous things! Maybe I can use them for something else, they are just cute! I have Etsy in my 'regular read ' folder on my bookmarks and just keep finding my way down rabbit holes when I go to seek out some gorgeous thing or other.
Such creative people out there.
BB