Labels

11 January 2011

Clean and Simple

I have one more card from my card making session on the weekend...  This one is to enter into the Clean and Simple challenge at PaperPlay Challenges.  This challenge was a challenge after my own heart as I do love the clean look of simple cards.  I was inspired by Lucy's cards... I really love her cards.













































The paper is from the Garden Variety range by Cosmo Cricket, the stickers are from Cosmo Cricket, the image is from The Greeting Farm and the twine is from The Ribbon Girl.  The image is coloured with copics.

Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece


2 comments:

Dorcas said...

Love your coloring on this fish!! Hey, are you sure you didn't mean to say "Best Fishes"? lol

Anonymous said...

Love your cards Arabella! Not sure which I love best... the fishie or the faerie.

AB