Labels

06 January 2011

Look what Santa sent!

When we got back from Prague, we had a little surprise waiting on our doorstep... a parcel from Santa!  I asked Santa for Violet Crumble as I love it so much and he (read April Blackbird) sent me some for Christmas as well as some other lovely goodies!  

I have a little picture here, but... ahem... many of the Violet Crumbles and some of the other goodies are missing already... (she says with a chocolate coated grin).  Look at all that wonderful ribbon!  I am gonna have lots of fun with that!




















Thank you Santa!  I love you!

Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And Santa loves you BIG time too!

It was so nice to be able to send you something that you really wanted... I see you found the little Japanese girl I received as a present from one of my departing Japanese counterparts.

She's supposed to be quite special - thought you might like to copy her in some form or the other... think she'd look really cool on some of your cards. And no, I don't want her back, so do with her what you will.

There are lots of sparkly bits and pieces for you in the cupboard too. Will bring them to NZ in April together with those special buttons I found.

AB