Labels

27 February 2011

Diamonds and Pearls

That just makes me want to sing!  But no, it's another challenge... the Pollycraft Monday Challenge number 81.  For this challenge I chose one of the cute Moon and Star fairies from Pollycraft Designs and for the first time I actually chose my paper before I coloured the image.









































































The papers are from October Afternoon (Modern Homemaker), Cosmo Cricket (In the Garden) and Bo Bunny.  The ribbon is from April Blackbird's stash and I have added Stickles to her wings.   The image was coloured with copics (see below). 

I don't know how many times I almost stuck her the wrong way up on my card... but it may have been because I was distracted by singing Diamonds and Pearls the whole time I was making the card!

Here are the copics I used:

























Have a lovely day!  I picked up my husband from the airport after midnight last night so we had a wee sleep in this morning.  The house has been very quiet all week with just me and my copics, so it's lovely to have him back again!

Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece.

1 comment:

Maria Therese said...

This is so beautiful! Thank you for joining us over at Pollycraft!!