Labels

06 March 2011

90% Monster 10% Angel

Today's card is one of several I made yesterday in a wee fit of industrial card making activity.  It was good to have some mojo back again.  Yes, it's another monster.  I do love monsters!  

























I quite like the way it turned out, so I am going to enter it into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp No Cook Recipe Challenge: 2 design papers, 1 image and 3 different types of embellishment
Mad for Markers Challenge Blog: Male cards using brown copics
Little Miss Muffet Challenges: To use design paper


























The image is Monster Bubbles from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.   The sentiment is from the Critters and Cogs collection at Pollycraft Designs.  The two design papers are from October Afternoon and My Mind's Eye.  The three types of embellishments I have used are brads, seam binding from The Ribbon Girl (this stuff is so lovely and light) and Googly eyes from my local craft shop.  I also used Glossy Accents, but that is just a given for me.


















































Copics used:
E51, E31, E33, E35, E37 and E39

Have a lovely Sunday!

Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece


7 comments:

RoseC said...

Arabella, your work is absolutely gorgeous!!! It was a pleasure reviewing your blog. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and entering my blog candy. I hope you will return often...
big hugs for you...Rose

Kelvin & Melissa said...

This is just adorable. Thanks for joining in at Mad for Markers
Cheers
Melissa

Annette Bowes said...

He He he is a little cutie Arabella! Love your layout screw head brads/embellishments. Thank you for joining us in our Male Card Brown Copic Colouring Challenge over at Mad for Markers, take careX

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

That saying is perfect - love it!! :D Wonderful colors and great decorative paper. Thanks for playing along in the "Designer Paper" challenge at Forgotten Scraps AND for your interest as a Design Team member!! ;D

...just Peggy said...

What a FUN card! I love the brads, DP and your Monster! Great job! Thanks for playing along with us and the Design Team interest at Forgotten Scraps.

Unknown said...

This is a great card! Perfect for our Male and Brown challenge at Mad for Markers!
Alicia xx

Sammi said...

This is just sooo cute!! LOVE him!
sorry it's taken me so long to get here!!
Thanks for entering our make a male card using brown Copics challenge at Mad for Markers!
Sammi
xx