Labels

05 March 2011

Bugaboo Green with Envy Challenge

This week's challenge at the Bugaboo Catch the Bug Challenge Blog was to make a card with green and use the sketch provided.  This is the sketch...

















And here is my card...



















This little sock monkey was a freebie a while back from Bugaboo.  The paper is from October Afternoon (Modern Homemaker) and the ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.  The buttons are from Blooming Felt.  I have coloured the image with copics (see below) and added Glossy Accents to the car.  I whip stitched around the edge of the image with embroidery floss.






































Here are the copics used:

























I would also like to enter this card into the House of Gilli challenge which is to include something green on your card.


Happy Saturday!

Arabella Chickie in Lavrio, Greece

6 comments:

Ann said...

Your card is so cute, such terrific coloring and stitching! Thanks so much for joining in the House of Gilli Challenge. :)

Dionne said...

Wow, this card is so super cute and colorful. I love it. Nice job.
Thanks for joining us at House of Gilli.

Melissa S. said...

This is fantastic. I love the colors and the whipstitching is a wonderful touch. Thank You for joining us at Bugaboo this week

Lori said...

Oh my gosh, what a wonderfully cheerful card! I love that paper and the way you colored the monkey i his car. Thanks so much for joining the Catch The Bug Challege this week. I hope you'll join us again later today for our new one.
Lori

ChickieChirps said...

Another great one! BB

Vivi Casale said...

very cute card!
Thanks for joining us at House of Gilli!
xxx
Vivi

ps.: stop by on my blog to enter the blog candy, as you are joining the challenge, if you follow the rules you can have 2 chances to win 2 Gilli stamps