Labels

29 June 2011

Fairies and Flowers

I'm just popping in quickly to post a card I made on the weekend for the Emerald Fairies current challenge which is Petals (include flowers or petals somewhere on your creation).

I based the card on a sketch, but I can't find it right now, so I will have to update this post later with the sketch details.  Watch this space...

UPDATE:  I found it!  It's Create4fun challenges.

Here is my card:






























































































This is one of the Emerald Fairies... her name is Ebony.  I think she's one of my favourites.  The papers are from My Mind's Eye, Cosmo Cricket and Crate Paper.  I have coloured Ebony with copics (see details below) and the flowers are from Prima. The ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.  I have added clear Stickles to Ebony's wings.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Emerald Fairies challenge #3 - Petals
Hooked on Craft Challenges - Challenge #2: Flowers
Create4fun Challenges - June Challenge Sketch

Here are the copics I used:




















Happy Wednesday!

Arabella Chickie in Glyfada, Greece

2 comments:

Deb Mitchell said...

Ohhhh My- your card is just beautiful Hun!!! I llove the colours & Desigh too! Thank you for joining us at the Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog this time

hugz, Deb/ Owner

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card,fabulous image and colours...Thanks for joining in with us at Hooked On Crafts...
Mandy x