Labels

10 October 2011

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #114

Good morning!  I thought I was on top of things now that we have pretty much finished moving and setting up our new apartment, but then I went and forgot that it was Monday!

Our challenge for you this week at Pollycraft is a super easy one chosen by Faye...  It's Boys Boys Boys!  We are sponsored this week by Letraset and the lucky winner will receive a 5-pack of Promarkers!


Head on over to the Pollycraft Monday blog and check out the fabulous inspiration from the lovely Design Team ladies!

Here's my card:















































This is Lil Monster from the Swings and Slides collection.  I think he's just gorgeous.  The papers I have used are from October Afternoon and Crate Paper.  The ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl and the charms are from Da Wanda.  The sentiment is from Pollycraft and I have added googly eyes to the image.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
I Did it Creations: Anything Goes
Birthday Sundaes #30: Fall Colours Birthday Card
One Stitch at a Time #83: Anything Goes
Sentimental Sunday's #86: Anything Goes


Here's a close up of the Little Monster:

























Here are the copics I used:


























Righty ho!  Gotta go and do some work!  We would love it if you could enter the challenge this week!  We are looking forward to seeing your creations!

Have a lovely week!

Arabella Chickie in Glyfada, Greece

16 comments:

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Awesome card hun! I love your colouring and that little charm is sooooo cute!!!
Hugs, Marit.
..:: xXx ::..

Joey said...

Fantastic card Arabella, love the layout, love the sentiment. Joey x

Mary J said...

He is so cool Arabella! I love how you've used the DPs!

Sheena said...

Love the colours you've used. I love the 2 sets of googly eyes! Sheena xx

Faye said...

Fab, fab, fab! I absolutely love it. xxx

Alice said...

fabulous coloring and details, Arabella! really cool boy card!

Anita said...

I love this card Arabella. Your coloring is beautiful and the papers are fabulous with this cute guy.

Kristie W. said...

Your card is sooo cute!! Love the image and papers you used. Thank you for playing along with Birthday Sundaes fall colors birthday challenge!

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card sweetie ♥♥

RiNNE said...

This is just colored to perfection! Love him!! He's so cute!

Marjo said...

Adorable card, thanks so much for playing with us at OSAAT.

xoxo Marjo

:: Samantha KT :: said...

This card is so cute -- those googly eyes just make this card stunning! Great job!

Samantha
hooliewoodcreations.blogspot.com

Cazza said...

Love, love, LOVE this Arabella!! He is just way too cute and your DP's and ribbon are lush! Love the sentiment too :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Maribel said...

What a CUTE card! I love your designs. You have a great attention to detail. Thank you for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes!
Maribel

Scrappy Scatty said...

fab card thank you for playing along at OSAAT this week
Love Jan
xx

Nancie Quah said...

Such lovely creation! Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sundaes. Good Luck.
Hugs
Nancie-GDT