Labels

26 March 2012

Casing Lou Mac at The Greeting Farm

Good evening!  I hope you had a lovely lazy Sunday like we did!  We got a bit of a surprise this morning though as without warning, it appears that Daylight Savings has started here in Greece.  That sort of thing is always a bit of a problem when you don't speak the language and therefore can't watch the news!

Anyway, I had a bit of free crafting time yesterday, so I decided to play along with The Greeting Farm's Friday Spy Day challenge (number 25) which was to case THIS card by Lou Mac.  Here's what I came up with:


































































It was actually kind of fun to case someone else's card!  The image I have used is CC Lula (yet another previously uninked TGF stamp I own). The main paper I have used is from October Afternoon and the little brown bits are from Simple Stories.  The lace is some that I picked up while I was in Sydney recently.  The seam binding ribbon and twine is from The Ribbon Girl.  The buttons and brad are from my stash (I think Doodlebug and My Mind's Eye respectively).  The flowers are from Prima.  The sentiment I made using Doodlebug rub-ons.  The tag and centre cloud square were cut with my Slice machine.

Here's a close-up of Lula:























And here are the copics I used:

















As well as The Greeting Farm's Friday Spy Day challenge, I would like to link with with Inspire Me Friday's linky party and the Anything Goes challenge at Stampin' for the Weekend.

Right, I'm off to do some more colouring!

Happy Sunday!

Arabella Chickie in Athens.

7 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card sweetie ♥

Shelby said...

Gorgeous card and your coloring is amazing! Love her red hair.

Shelby

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Wow Arabella she is gorgeous! You did a great job casing this card...love the cloud background and all of the details :) Hope you are having an awesome time in Greece!

Vicky said...

So love this card hunni loving the lush image. Colouring is awesome hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Rachel Parys said...

Awesome coloring! She looks fantastic! The whole thing is darling, love the litte details.

Lou Mac said...

You've done an AWESOME job case-ing my card girlie!! Totally love it. :)

Lula's red locks are making me green with envy - totally beautiful!!

Thanks so much for sharing. xo

Cheryl said...

So cute! Your coloring is fabulous. I love her curly hair.