Labels

15 May 2012

Emmaline

Good morning!  It's one of those mid-challenge Tiddly Tuesdays today!  Yay!  Christy has been busy creating again... did you meet Wryn's sisters over at her blog on Sunday?  If you didn't, head over and check them out!  We also have a new DT member this week... Leah from Leah's Crafty Life!  Yay!  Welcome Leah!  Check out her beautiful first Tiddly Inker card HERE.

I decided to use Wryn's elder sister Emmaline for my card today:




































































Isn't she fabulous?!   I'm not all that happy with how I have coloured her face though... I knew I should have left it cute without the extra eye shadows!  I did her hair first in case I stuffed it up as there is so much of it!  

The papers are from some 6x6 paper pads... I have so many of them at the moment that I don't know the names of them!  I think the main one is from Simple Stories.   The ribbon is from the Ribbon Girl and the button is from my stash (probably from Blooming Felt).  The sentiment sticker is from SRM... they seem to be my go to easy option for sentiments lately.  I had to do a bit of extra stitching... I have run out of my double sided tape and I'm itching for the next batch to arrive... I chew through the stuff!

Here's a close-up of Emmaline:
























And here are the copics I used:


















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Ooh La La Creations Challenges: Ribbon or Twine (or both)
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge: Spring Colours
Totally Gorjuss: Pink and Green

Have a lovely day!

Arabella


18 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Wowee she is awesome arabella! I absolutely love how you have coloured her and I do like how you did the face :) I know you listed all your colours but which ones did you use for her hair? I love it!! I want to do a really nice orangey combo like this - looks so amazing :)

Maria Therese said...

Very cool card sweetie! Your colouring is awesome ♥♥

Leah's Crafty Life said...

I totally love her sweet face and added detail for her nose and eyes.. it looks really good. and her hair.. goodness, absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Annie Rose said...

She looks amazing! Her face is fabulous, as is her perfect hair. Such a great card. :)

Luvs,
Annie Rose

Cheryl said...

She's gorgeous! I LOVE your coloring and "quilted" background.




~Cheryl~

**I am having a give-away on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

Rachel Parys said...

Awww, she is crazy-cute!! I need to pick up the new sisters stamp! Love her outfit!

Kim Dellow said...

So pretty! Your colouring is just wonderful! Kim

Danni said...

Ohhhh..I hadn't seen this image yet! Way too cute!! Love your card!

Anita said...

Gorgeous card Arabella. As always your coloring looks fabulous ... and you NEVER mess up hair ;)

eva said...

she is so pretty! love your card design and wonderful coloring -- her hair looks awesome!

Pat said...

Beautiful card, lovely image, great bp, thanks for joining in our challenge at OLLCB this week.

Pat xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty, cute image and fab colouring.Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss. I have some candy and would love you to hop over and join in.

Jan said...

This is fab thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy xx Jan

Shelby said...

Love how you've done her face...and her red hair is gooooorgeous.

Shelby

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

WoW!!! Love the card. Fantastic colouring of the image. Thanks for joining us at WhoopsiDaisy. Hugs...Mona

Love crafts forever said...

Thank you for playing at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
Hugs Nataliya

Unknown said...

What an awesome, sassy card Arabella!
Ribbon/Twine challenge at Ooh La La! :)
Lizy DT x

RiNNE said...

Oh, I loooooooooooovvvve her!!!!!! such gorgeous coloring, A! Don't you ever go off the lines? :)