Labels

15 May 2012

Facebook Fun at Some Odd Girl

Good afternoon!  This is my third post of the day (and I just realised I have one more to go)!  Wowee!  Please scroll down for my Pollycraft and Little Miss Muffet Stamps posts.

Fun things are happening at Some Odd Girl this weekend... we have a faberooney new clear stamp release being released on Monday and we thought why not make this Saturday a fun for everyone Facebook Event day at the Some Odd Girl Facebook Group!    So mark your calenders for this Saturday (May 19th)... we will have tutorials and chats throughout the day and we have a special Facebook challenge starting today finishing up on May 19th.  You won't want to miss the fun!  Head over the Some Odd Girl blog to check out the details.





Our Facebook challenge theme is Bright Colours (or Colors if you are American).  I decided to use one of my Tobie Christmas stamps for this challenge... (he's not available right now, but will be back in the shop in September):






































































Isn't he adorable?!  I have been dying to colour him up ever since I got him back at Christmas time, but just didn't get around to it.   I thought he would be perfect for a bright colours card though!  The sentiment, candy cane stamp and bell stamp are all part of the same clear stamp set.

The papers are from my Christmas collection stash... some October Afternoon I think and I'm not sure what else.  

Here's a close-up:
























And here are the copics I used:



















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Christmas Card Challenges: Old/neglected stamp
I{heart}2stamp: May Sketch




















We hope you can join us for the fun!

Arabella


9 comments:

Faye said...

No, no, no! I don't need to see Christmas cards yet! ;) That said, this one is crammed full of faberoonicity! Luuuurve the row of bells. xx

Maria Therese said...

So love this Christmas card! Is it for me??

Danni said...

How sweet! Love the bells!

eva said...

wow, you have been busy! super cute! love the bright colors!

Lou Mac said...

Love to see Christmas cards at this time of year - reminds me that I gotta get my butt into gear! Gorgeous, cheerful colours and great repitition of that cute bell! xo

Mynn xx said...

This is so fabulous! LOVE the amazing coloring of your darling image--and those bells are FABULOUS!!! :)

Margo said...

Such an adorable image!

Thanks for joining in @ Christmas Card challenges!

Amy Sheffer said...

This is darling! Your coloring is gorgeous, and love the candy cane background! Fantastic take on the SFYTT - thanks for playing!

RiNNE said...

Yay for Christmas cards in the summer! That's cuz I'm in the Design team for a Xmas card challenge blog all year! :) This is just fabulous!!!