Labels

20 May 2012

Guess the Blog Buddy and a prize for the winner!

UPDATE UPDATE:  We have a winner!!!!  Evy guessed correctly on her second guess!  Yay!  Thanks everyone for playing along!  Evy, I will send you an email to get your address : )

Good afternoon!  I have a little game for you to play today!  But first, did you know it is Facebook Fun Day over at the Some Odd Girl page on Facebook?  We have chats, tutorials, videos and some sales on all day!  Don't miss out on the fun... head over and check it out!

UPDATE:  Lol!  This is fun!  No-one has guessed it correctly yet, but thanks all for trying!  Feel free to try again anyone who has guessed already.  Here's a new hint:
- there is only one blogger who has more than one card on the board and five of the cards are hers

I have made some awesome blog buddies in blogland and just lately I have received some lovely cards from them.  I have a little pinboard up above my desk with their gorgeous cards on it to inspire me.  I love them all! 

I have a couple of rubber stamps and a paper pad to give away, so I thought I might have a little fun... I'm going to show you a photo of the pinboard and then let you guess the blogger.  I will list the blogs the cards have come from below the photo and you just have to tell me which card came from which blogger.    *HINT* There are several cards from the same person.

Here's my pinboard:


























And here is the blog list:
Christy from Tiddly Inks
Bookie Bird from Chickie Chirps (BB blogs here occasionally, but mostly it's me)
Barbara from Forgotten Scraps
Angela from In My Quiet Time
Maria Therese from Me, Myself and Scrapping

So, what you need to do to win is leave a comment telling me who you think made which card... (It might be best to treat them as 4 columns and start at the top of each column).  I will give the following prize to the first person to get it right!



















The prize is one 6 x 6 Cosmo Cricket paper pad (Tea for Two) and two unmounted red rubber stamps from Little Miss Muffet Stamps as pictured.

Have fun!

Arabella

10 comments:

Evy G said...

I'm gonna try ;-) but it's hard!
I've divided my comment in 4 columns....

1: Magda
2: Barbara
3: Bookie Bird?

4: Maria Therese
5: Angela

6: Barbara
7: Barbara

8: Barbara
9: Bookie Bird

I hope i'm right, if not, it was nice guessing ;-)

Hugs, Evy

Rosalee said...

Cool game. Here's my list of what I think...

Column 1, top to bottom
Magda
Barbara
Bookie Bird

Column 2, top to bottom
Maria
Angela

Column 3, top to bottom
Barbara
Barbara
Christy

Column 4, top to bottom
Maria
Maria

Unknown said...

Wow very nice candy I am a terrible guessed good luck everyone

Anonymous said...

I don't have a blog but visit regularly. Sure hope its OK if I play along. Some of them are so easy to guess but others are so hard.

Column 1...
Magda
Barbara
Bookie Bird

Column 2...
Maria
Angela

Column 3...
Barbara
Barbara
Christy

Column 4...
Barbara
Christy

Hugs, Destiny

Carly said...

ok I'll try

Butterflies - Magda
Koala - Barbara
Umberella - Bookie Bird
Some odd girl fairy -
Red & Black - Angela
Lady in Gold - Angela
Some Odd Girl through Window - Barbara
Tiddly Inks - Christy
Boy & Girl - Maria
Baby - Maria

This is without going through their blogs ... just looking at style ... so I'm probably terribly wrong!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

How fun!! I love the pin board and such a fabulous challenge too! :D Good luck to your guessers. :D

Evy G said...

I'm gonna try again!

1: Magda
2: Barbara
3: Barbara

4: Maria Therese
5: Angela

6: Barbara
7: Barbara
8: Christy

9: Barbara
10: Bookie Bird

Better? ;-)
LOL, Evy x

Carly said...

ok I'll try again :)

Tiddly Inks - Christy
Butterflies - Magda
Koala - Barbara
Umberella - Bookie Bird
Red & Black - Angela
Lady In Gold - Angela
Some Odd Girl Window - Angela
Boy & Girl -- Angela
Baby - Angela

Evy G said...

Woohoo! I've won!
What a wonderfull prize!
Thank you!

Evy

RiNNE said...

Very fun game!