Labels

14 May 2012

Rosemary down on the farm

Hello again!  This is my second post of the day and there is still one more to come this afternoon!  When it rains it pours on this blog!

I enjoyed colouring up Rosemary so much a few weeks ago for the Little Miss Muffet mid-challenge inspiration that I decided to give her another go.  She has such a lovely happy face!  I don't know why, but when I look at the stamped image of Rosemary, I always picture her in denim overalls, but she could just as easily be wearing pink or orange or green or some other colour overalls... maybe I will go crazy and try pink next time!

Today Shelby and I are sharing some mid week rubber stamp cards over at the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog.  I'm really loving my new LMM rubber stamps!    Head over to the challenge blog to check out Shelby's gorgeous creation using Eleanor May Hatter!

Oooh and what did you think of the New Releases last week?  Aren't they adorable!  *Sigh* If only there was more play time in my day and less work time!!!  I'm hoping I will get a chance to colour up Raggedy Anne tonight... she's too cute!

Anyway, here's my card for today:















































I kept this one pretty clean and simple because I stumbled across some Pink Paisley punch outs on my desk and wanted to use them.  The papers are from Crate Paper and Echo Park (maybe).  The sun, cloud and little red cottage are punch outs from Pink Paisley.  The sentiment is a sticker from SRM.  The buttons are from Blooming Felt and the ribbon and twine are from The Ribbon Girl.

Here's a close-up of Rosemary:
























And here are the copics I used:


















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Craft A Scene: Spring Flowers (I stamped flowers onto the green paper and added flower buttons)
Pile it On: Clean and Simple
CMC Copic Challenge: Anything Goes


don't forget you still have time to enter our current challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!  The challenge theme is May Flowers (or Anything Goes if you use a LMM image).

Arabella

16 comments:

Faye said...

Clean, fresh and really fun! xx

Trina said...

What an adorable scene!

Mette said...

Gorgeous sweetie. Love the colours and cute layout. Fab

Hugs, Mette

Leah's Crafty Life said...

This makes me want a farm!! Your scenery is the best, and I adore how you colored her up, especially loving her hair and that sun!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

She looks gorgeous with this little scene Arabella! So cute :D But I do want to see her in pink overalls - she would be adorable! :D

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, Arabella! Love the cute background and darling image! Fab coloring, as always!

NancyD said...

Very nice scene and coloring on your image. Unfortunately, I don't see any spring flowers in your scene and so it does not qualify. NancyD

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card and I so love how you colored her!!

eva said...

what an awesome scene! love the papers and your gorgeous coloring! she looks so happy!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this little "down on the farm" girl, An adorable card. Thanks so very much for joining this week at the Pile it On Challenge.

Debra Miller said...

Love the scene you created Arabella! So fun.

Brook said...

Wonderful card. I love the background scene. So cute! Thanks for joining us at the CMC Copic Challenge.

Anonymous said...

Cute card, great image, Thanks for Joining us on the Pile It On challenge this time, see you soon! hugs Samantha :0)

stampinganja said...

Love your card! The punch outs, your colouring, very nice! Thanks for joining us at Craft a Scene! I agree, there should be more time to craft.

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Perfect papers and the button in the sun is so cute! Love how this came out and the stitching really does finish it off. :D I'm moving my craft room around this summer and hope that I can get my sewing machine setup in the new space - we'll see! :D

RiNNE said...

So very cute!