Labels

19 May 2012

Sad news for Pollycraft Fans...

Good afternoon!  I have some sad news for all the Pollycraft fans out there... Paula has some big changes on the way in her life (a new baby in just under 12 weeks time!) and has decided to close down Pollycraft at least for now.   On the upside, she has some fabulous bargains available and some lovely freebies!  Read all about it over HERE on Paula's blog.

The shop will close on the 8th June

There are some fabulous bargains to be had though!




















There are also some brand new never before seen digis including this little fairy:


























Isn't she sweet?!  Her name is Sapphire Bloom - Toadstool, and you can get her HERE.   I have coloured her with copics (see details below) and added stickles to the toadstool.  The bling is by Prima and the papers are from Bo Bunny, My Little Shoebox and somewhere else as well.  The ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl and the charm is from The Secret Garden on Da Wanda.  

Here's a close-up:























And here are the copics I used:


















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Charisma Cardz: Use a metal charm
Cute Card Thursday: A touch of sparkle
Sundays with Chrissy: Things with Wings

I would just like to say that I have had a wonderful time on the Pollycraft team and I love working with Paula's gorgeous digis.  I'm going to miss Pollycraft a lot!  We have great team though and I'm sure we will all keep in touch and of course I will use my Pollycraft images lots!  Thank you Paula so much for the opportunity to be one of your girls!

Sniff, sniff...

Arabella

11 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Gorgeous! What a cute little fairy she is!

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card sweetie ♥
Just bought this one yesterday :)

Unknown said...

Hi Arabella, another gorgeous card - love the image.

So sad that Pollycraft is shutting down - I do hope that it's only a temporary closure as I really like Paula's images.

Am currently trying to decide which bundle to go for!!!

Sarah

Danni said...

How sad that they are closing! your card is adorable!

Mary J said...

:( Will miss the team, but so pleased we are on another team together Arabella!

Gorgeous card - love the swirls and matting!

Anita said...

Such a gorgeous card Arabella and of course your coloring is beautiful.

happyscrapper said...

This is a beautiful card. I love the image and the stitching. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches, and hope to see you back.
Hugz,
Christine Dt at Delightful Sketches

Mary Lou said...

Sad to hear the news Arabella :( Your card is so very cute and that digi is THE BEST!!!!!!
Great coloring and gorgeous layout you have created!!
Thanks for joining us at Sunday's with Crissy!!
Hugz

Scrappy Scatty said...

lovely card
thank you for joining us at
Charisma Cardz this week
Love Jan
xx

Anonymous said...

I LOVE her! She's so, so gorgeous.

AB

RiNNE said...

So cute and darling!