Labels

22 May 2012

Tiddly Tuesday - Flowers

Good morning!  I can't believe two weeks have gone by already and it is time for a new challenge at Tiddly Inks!  I feel like I only just wrote my post for the Mother's Day card challenge!

Our challenge theme for the next fortnight is Flowers!  We would like to see any kind of flower on your project...  paper, silk, flowers on your design paper or even a Tiddly Inks image with a flower in it.  Head over to the challenge blog to see what my fabulous teamies came up with!

I went shopping in Christy's bargain basement for my card this week and I found this adorable little fellow called Cavy Love.  I couldn't resist him... he's so cute!  The image is titled Cavy Love - For You, and guess what?  This little piggie has just been rescued from the basement and sent to live in the shop!  Yay!  You can read about it HERE.


































































The papers are from the Basic Grey What's Up 6x6 paper pad.  I cut the flowers using my slice machine and added Doodlebug buttons.  The ribbon and twine is from The Ribbon Girl.  The bling is from Prima and the sentiment is a sticker from SRM.  I added Stickles to the coloured flower.

Here's a close-up:























And here are the copics I used;























I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts: Anything Goes
Hooked on Craft Challenges: Flowers
Ooh La La Creations: Ribbon or Twine or both

Ooh and guess what?!  There's a new Wryn out today... just in time for summer!  Head on over to Christy's blog to check her out!  She's adorable (of course)!

See you later!

Arabella Chickie in Athens, Greece

15 comments:

Loopylou. said...

squeeee arabella!! oh hun cay just looks too cute and the flowers on the background behind him is such an awesome idea!!
just gorgeous hun
huge hugs Lou xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning this is amazing sweetie x

Lou Mac said...

Arabella!! I NEED this card in my life. You ROCK that ribbon girl! LOve the colours together - so cute and summery!!

I gotta ask - how do ya get your bows so damn PERFECT girl?!

Love. xo

Leah's Crafty Life said...

omigosh.. yayyyy Cavy is saved!! I adore how you colored him up!! So much loveliness here, Arabella. <3 love it!

Tracy said...

He is just precious Arabella! I love the soft way you've colored him and those papers are terrific. Super cute! Glad you rescued him. :-) Hugs!

Annie Rose said...

I love this card! The layout and the colors.. so perfect. :)

Luvs,
Annie Rose

Annette Allen said...

oh my this is just way too cute...

Rachel Parys said...

Such and odd little rascal, but this looks fantastic! I really love how you colored the flower, so original!

ccroll said...

Ohhh, so loving this Arabella!!! Gorgeous colors!

Alli Devine said...

Lovely card I love the colouring and the bright yellow ribbon makes the whole design 'pop' Thanks for joining our ribbon and twine challenge at Ooh La La creations

Alli

Unknown said...

What a super sweet card! Everything about it is just stunning! I love it!

Unknown said...

Awwww, he's so sweet Arabella! Love your colour choices as well and that bow is just perfect.

Sarah

Cheryl said...

Oh cute! I have to buy this image. I love the flowers on your card!

Mina said...

fantastic design, you couldnt have used these lush papers any better...I love it...thanks for joining in with our Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
Mina xxx

RiNNE said...

Oh. EM. GEE. As in OMG...Oh my goodness! This is so very cute and darling! Again, loving that ribbon!