Labels

16 May 2012

Too Tweet!

Hello!  Good afternoon peeps!  I have another Tiddly Inks card to share with you today (I was supposed to post it a couple of weeks ago and I totally forgot!).  

It's another of the adorable Wryn images... Wryn and Wren - Too Tweet:








































































It's really simple, but I really like how it turned out.  I LOVE that green paper by October Afternoon... so much so that I have just ordered 5 more sheets of it!  I have coloured Wryn and Wren with copics (see details below) and added the sentiment that comes with the digital image.  A little bit of stitching, some Prima bling, some Distress inking, and Bob's your Uncle!  Super simple!

Here's a close-up:
























And here are the copics I used:



















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts: Anything Goes
CMC copic challenge: Anything Goes (second entry)

Have a lovely evening!

Arabella


16 comments:

Cheryl said...

Arabella, I always admire your coloring skills. You are a master with the Copics. You colored Wryn so beautifully. I love the papers you used too.

Annette Allen said...

wow your coloring is just amazing...

Rachel Parys said...

Sooo cute! I love her red shoes!! Great CAS card!

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, Arabella! Love the papers and darling image! Great coloring!

Unknown said...

Awe! Sweet, love it! Hugs! Leah Ann

angelwhispers said...

Arabella this is just beautiful and perfect papers and such gorgeous colouring! Chanelle xxx

Danni said...

So pretty! What a great collection of papers you used!

eva said...

this is so so sweet and simple! love!

Mel said...

Such a pretty card and so beautifully colored. Thank you for joining us at CMC challenges.

Debra Miller said...

Love this layout Arabella! Just lovely.

Michelle said...

Arabella -
What a beautiful card! Such a new/vintage feel to your card. I love the way you colored her. Her hair looks great!
Blessings,
Michelle

Tracy said...

I'm going to have to get some of those Wryn's. They are soooo cute! Beautiful coloring job as always. Hugs!

Suzanne said...

love her hair, lovely colours thank you for joining us at cmc this week

Shelby said...

Super simple looks amazing! Fantastic.

Shelby

Shelby Goolsby said...

So cute!! Love all of the patterned papers. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at CMC.

RiNNE said...

I hoard paper that I love too! The shadowing / inking around Wryn is amazing!