Labels

08 June 2012

Pollycraft now available at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

Good morning!  It's another beautiful day here in Athens... I kind of wish it wasn't because then we wouldn't have to work this weekend!  Today we have lots of fabulous samples to show you over at the Little Miss Muffet Stamps blog using the Pollycraft images that Barbara is now stocking!  Head on over and check them out!  I for one am so over the moon that Paula and Barbara have teamed up!

Did you see the two brand new Pollycraft digis that Paula designed for this release?  Check out Luna Bitterfrost - Birthday's Rock and Swings n Slides - Butterflies:



I made two cards, but I'm going to share them one at a time.   Here's my card using Cheeky Monkey:




























































This was an ultra quick card I whipped up last night as I already had Cheeky Monkey coloured up earlier in the week.  The papers (and brad) are from the ever versatile October Afternoon 9 to 5 collection and I used this week's sketch from Sketch Saturday.  The Boy down the side is a rubon from Basic Grey or Making Memories (can't quite remember).

Here's the sketch:

















Here's a close-up of Cheeky Monkey:






















And here are the copics I used:

















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday: Sketch 

Okay, gotta run!  I've got to get the boat ready for a bunch of boys coming this evening to go to Mykonos!

Ciao!

Arabella in Athens

18 comments:

MAGDA said...

Hola Arabella, preciosa tarjeta, un saludo Magdalena

Joey said...

oooooh this is so exciting! I love your card hunny, gorgeous colour and design. Joey xx

Mette said...

Gorgeous boy card Arabella. Your colouring is so nice and love the papers and lay-out.

Hugs, Mette

Mary J said...

Gorgeous as always, Arabella!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

What a cutie Arabella! I love the shading on this...beautiful colouring! And the layout is so sweet :)

Carla S. said...

Fantastic boy card, Arabella! Love the whole design! Your coloring is outstanding, as always!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Oh my goodness, Cheeky Monkey is adorable!! Love how you colored him up, his shoes are so fab!! (and that little monkey tail.. hehe) Fabbie card!!!

Rachel Parys said...

Awesome boy card! Love that paper, need to get that new pad!

Debra Miller said...

Oh so cute Arabella - love this image and lovely coloring and layout. Deb

Faye said...

Ooooh, me likey a lot! These are both faberoony. Have a great weekend. xx

Unknown said...

Hi Arabella, where do you girls find all that time to make so many cards?! Do let me in on the secret! I'm always bursting with ideas but have to restrict myself to one card. This week was extra heavy with making two! Love this card you made, he looks so cheeky! Hugs, Frea

Unknown said...

Oh this is fab Arabella! I too love Pollycraft and am so chuffed the images will continue to live on! :)
Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! :)
Lizy DT x

Rebecca Mosher said...

How fun is this? Love, love, love the colouring and colours you used here :)

Unknown said...

Another great card! So wonderful and what a great use of the sketch!

eva said...

cute image and wonderful design! love the colors -- so fun!

Alex H. said...

Hi Arabella, great boy card.. really nice colours! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
;-) Alex H.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Another cutie!! Love your colouring on this one and those papers go so perfectly. Great work with the layout too :)

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

A perfect boy card and I love the sentiment as the banner! Great colors and layout too. :D