Labels

27 June 2012

Reading Mae at Some Odd Girl

Hello there!  Did I mention that we are showcasing lovely new digital releases this week at Some Odd Girl?  I think I did... maybe once or twice... lol! Head on over and check out the fabulous projects from my amazing teamies!   I don't know about you, but I think Kristy's images are just getting more and more amazing and they are so much fun to colour!

Today I have a card made with Reading Mae to share with you.  This is the image I used for my cloud colouring tutorial on the weekend and here's the finished card:




























































I know, a pretty  unusual colour combo for me, but these papers happened to be hanging out on my desk having just arrived from Closeout Girl on Etsy and so I thought I would use them! I think they are mostly from Cosmo Cricket.  The ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl and the flowers were a gift from Maria Therese.  The brad is from Closeout Girl and the sentiment is a rubon from Pebbles.  The dragonfly chippie is from Make it Crafty.

Here's a close-up of Reading Mae:




















And here are the copics I used:






















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Bearly Mine Challenges: Anything Goes
LEJ Designs: Summer's here
Party Time Tuesdays: Anything Goes

I hope you are all having a wonderful day!  Don't forget to check out the Some Odd Girl blog to see the three gorgeous new releases we have shown so far!  There's one more fabulous one to come tomorrow!

Arabella

19 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Love your card sweetie ♥♥

Unknown said...

Stunning. I love everything about this card xx

Rachel Parys said...

So stinkin' cute!! Her background with the grass and sky are perfect!!! The layout you used, and the combo of paper is very eye-catching. Stunning card, love it!!

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, your colouring is just amazing and I love the papers and that super stripy ribbon too

Sue

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Everything on here is perfection.. the coloring, design, the puffy clouds! Can't wait to take some time to try your cloud technique!! Gorgeous work!

chrilvian said...

oooo love al the colors, it make my dag..eh evening,hihihihi

Tracey said...

This is beautiful, I love the colours :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Trina said...

Lovely! I got this image during the Facebook Fun Day, and now I can study yours and Barbara's before I put a marker to it! :D

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Oooh Arabella this is just so lovely! Love your colouring on her and those clouds look fab in the background. Wonderful job! :)

Laine said...

Hi Arabella,
Your project is lovely. Fabulous image and so very well coloured. Wonderful design papers and details.
Thank you so much for joining us at Bearly Mine this week.
Hugs
Laine
X

Faye said...

Mae's hair looks amazing and I am LOVING these colours together. I must trya and use softer colours more. xx

Shelby said...

This is just so pretty and love how you've done the details on her face!

Shelby

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is gorgeous and I love your vibrant color scheme - the clouds are perfect and a great contrast, really draws in the attention! Great layout too. :D

Chris said...

Stunning card love it all. Thank you for joining us at LEJ designs this week and good luck. Chris xx

Dana Joy said...

Your card is fabulous!!!! Amazing coloring. Thanks for playing along with us at PTT.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really sweet, what a lovely image. Thank you for joining in with the LEJ Designs challenge
Lindsay xx

Natascha said...

Wow, love your project. Great design and such an awesome coloring. Thank you so much for joining us at Bearly Mines "Anything goes" Challenge. Good luck and hugs,
Natascha

RiNNE said...

This is just so darling! Love the thoughtful look about her. And that dragonfly is perfect!

Angie Delarie said...

I'm loving this card! So awesome. Thanks for sharing